The Municipality of Penn Hills is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. The Penn Hills Website is partially conformant with WCAG 2.0 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
Additional accessibility considerations
ADA Section 508
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of North Versailles Township Website. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on North Versailles Township Website:
- Phone: 412 342-1086
- Visitor address: 102 Duff Road, Penn Hills, PA 15235
- Postal address: 102 Duff Road, Penn Hills, PA 15235
We try to respond to feedback within 2 business days.
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
The Penn Hills Website is designed to be compatible with the following assistive technologies:
- Recent versions of modern web browsers.
Accessibility of the Penn Hills Website relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of the Penn Hills Website, there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for the Penn Hills Website:
- Content from third party websites: Content embedded from third party websites may not meet color contrast requirements, include captions, titles, or other failures to meet Level AA requirements because we cannot control the accessibility of these outside parties. We do make our best effort to include third party content that meets accessibility requirements but this is not always possible.
- PDF Documents: Some PDF documents may not meet accessibility requirements. We are making an effort going forward for our posted documents, including PDFs, to meet accessibility requirements and best practices.
Penn Hills assessed the accessibility of the Penn Hills Website by the following approaches:
- External evaluation
Other related evidence for the Penn Hills Website is available by viewing the Penn Hills Accessibility Review Certificate.
Please contact the office or complete the form below to inform us about any accessibility issues you experience while browsing our website so that we may review and address your findings.