The Public Works Department is responsible for the repair and maintenance of 150 miles of municipal streets. During the winter months, Penn Hills DPW also contracts to handle snow and ice removal for approximately 68 miles of State roads. The DPW department also handles vehicle maintenance, storm sewers, street signs and street paving.
Multi-Modal Street Paving
2023 (To Be Paved)
Golden Gate Dr.
Mohawk Trail Dr.
Eagle Trail Dr.
Documents & Forms
- Good Housekeeping for Commercial Dumpsters
- Penn Hills Municipality Garbage and Trash Rules and Regulations
- Commercial Recycling Regulations
- Household Hazardous Waste Disposal Instructions
- Snow Removal – Simple Suggestion
- Storm Water Fact Sheet – EPA Document
- EPA/DEP Storm Water Management Regulations
- Removal of Dead Animal Carcasses From Roads
- DEP MS4 Website
- Paper Streets
- Penn Hills PRP Report